How to Make a Power bank | Techpark - TechPark

Breaking

About us


Online Travel

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

How to Make a Power bank | Techpark

Laptop battery to Power bank


Technology
Powerbank


Hello friends, how are you all? Come on everyone is fine. I wish you all the best. Welcome to today's blog from TechPark. I hope you will be able to know and learn something new from my blog today. Let's start the discussion in detail.

 Hi friends, I hope everyone is well.

We all need more or less power frogs but the price of power bank in the market is not very good service so today I will teach you how to make a very powerful power bank with an old laptop battery.

That's why we have to buy this power bank cache from the market. The price will be 400/500 taka And open the battery of such laptop. Then you will get such batteries. If   these   are not enough and old batteries, buy them from the market. Set up the batteries in this way. Then see the charge coming on the skin and apply the casein. You can supply the charge with these two points and you can charge with the other two. Besides, there are two lights which can go any way at night. .

You are creating a power bank of 40,000 MP. You can charge many times more than the unique found bank because you know it is no less powerful than a laptop battery.

I hope yor guys  understood my post and liked it.

If any  mistake, you will be forgiven.


Thanks from TechPark for reading my blog. Always support. If you like it, comment, share and Subscribe my website and stay by my side.